Jun 24Sat 09:00 AM EDT - Sun 06:00 PM EDT ZOOM Webinar for States that accept Distance Learning CEs
12 NCBTMB Approved CEsDr Jeff Cullers DC, LMT, CLT, NCBTMB
- CE hours: 12
Register9 places remaining
- $240.00 excl. Tax
Seminar Level: Intermediate/Advanced (No Prerequisite Needed)
Instructor: Dr. Jeffrey Cullers
NCBTMB Approved Provider #20
CE BROKER #50-14961
Texas Approved Provider
NCBTMB New York Sponsored Approved Provider
DAY 1: 9am – 6pm Eastern Standard Time
DAY 2: 9am – 1pm Eastern Standard Time
PLEASE READ: This course is NCBTMB Approved as Distance Learning. Please check with your State Licensing Board to confirm if Distance Learning CEs may be applied to your license renewal. Premier Continuing Education cannot guarantee all states accept Distance Learning CEs.
In this interactive and challenging 2 DAY course, Nationally Board Certified & Florida Licensed Chiropractic Physician, Florida Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Lymphedema Therapist, and Science of Massage Institute Certified Medical Massage Practitioner/Instructor Dr. Cullers will present the importance of identifying and eliminating fibrotic bridges/adhesions that may form in between the layers of the skin, superficial and deep fascia and the potential health risks associated when fibrotic bridges/adhesions develop in Connective Tissue structures.
Dr. Cullers will discuss the following:
- CTM & Medical Massage – Is there a connection?
- What is CTM/Bindegewebs massage
- Origin and Development of CTM/Bindegewebsmassage
- Theoretical Foundation for the Mechanism of Effect
- Anatomy, Physiology & Pathophysiology of Connective Tissue
- Neuroanatomical and Neurophysiological Principles
- The Sensory System
- The Motor System
- The Autonomic Nervous System
- The Segmental Structure of the Body & Physiological Reflex Mechanism
- Introduction to Diagnostic Evaluation of CTZs
- CTM/Bindegewebsmassage Techniques
- CTM/Bindegewebsmassage Protocols
- Post Isometric Relaxation Stretching Techniques
Dr. Cullers will present Connective Tissue assessment and treatment techniques discovered and developed in 1929 by Physical Therapist E. Dicke from Germany. With the assistance of Professor Kohlrausch Ph.D. and Dr. Veil MD in Germany, very precise and scientifically proven Connective Tissue Massage/Bindegewebsmassage protocols were tested and developed.
In this course, you will learn how and why to use European Connective Tissue Massage/Bindegewebsmassage techniques such as German Connective Tissue Massage, Skin Rolling and Silicone Cupping.
Using these Connective Tissue assessment protocols and techniques in your private practice will produce amazing results for your clients and or patients.
- Tablet, PC or Mac - Laptop or Desktop with a webcam & a strong internet connection (This is required if you are attending a webinar)
- Writing utensil & paper to take notes
- Massage Table, linens, and massage lotion/oil/cream (If you are attending with another MT, 1 table is recommended for 2 people)
- Silicone or Rubber Cups (No Glass or Hard plastic cups allowed)
- Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Wear loose comfortable clothing such as yoga or fitness attire
- You must attend the Hands-On training
NOTE: If you do not have a massage table or choose not to participate in the hands-on techniques presented, you may observe.