Oct 17Sat 08:00 AM - Sat 09:00 PM Tucker, GA
On-Site "Hands-On" SeminarDr Jeff Cullers, DC, B.S., L.M.T, NCBTMB
- CE hours: 12
Register10 places remaining
- $195.00 excl. Tax
Seminar Level: Intermediate/Advanced (No Prerequisite Needed)
Instructor: Dr. Jeffrey Cullers
This course satisfies State of Georgia Board of Massage Therapy license renewal requirements and consists of the following number of CEs:
- 12 LIVE NCBTMB Approved CEs
In this interactive and challenging seminar our instructor, Chiropractic Physician, SOMI Certified Medical Massage Instructor/Trainer, and Licensed Massage Therapist Dr. Jeff Cullers, will present the importance of identifying and eliminating fibrotic bridges/adhesions that may form in between the layers of the skin, superficial and deep fascia and the potential health risks associated when fibrotic bridges/adhesions develop in Connective Tissue structures.
Dr. Cullers will discuss the following:
1. CTM & Medical Massage – Is there a connection?
2 What is CTM/Bindegewebsmasage
3 Origin and Development of CTM/Bindegewebsmassage
4. Theoretical Foundation for the Mechanism of Effect
5. Anatomy, Physiology & Pathophysiology of Connective Tissue
6. Neuroanatomical and Neurophysiological Principles
7. The Sensory System
8. The Motor System
9. The Autonomic Nervous System
10. The Segmental Structure of the Body & Physiological Reflex Mechanism
11. Introduction to Diagnostic Evaluation of CTZs
12. CTM/Bindegewebsmassage Techniques
13. CTM/Bindegewebsmassage Protocols
14. Post Isometric Relaxation
Dr. Cullers will present Connective Tissue assessment and treatment techniques discovered and developed in 1929 by Physical Therapist E. Dicke from Germany. With the assistance of Professor Kohlrausch Ph.D. and Dr. Veil MD in Germany, very precise and scientifically proven Connective Tissue Massage/Bindegewebsmassage protocols were tested and developed.
COVID-19 Seminar Requirements:
1. Upon arrival, temperatures will be taken using a touch-less thermometer.
2. Each attendee will be required to use hand sanitizer at check in.
3. Attendees will be required to wear a face mask during the entire seminar.
4. During the lecture portion of the seminar, seating will be spaced 6 feet apart.
5. During the Hands-On portion of the seminar, massage tables will be spaced 6 feet apart.
We will do our best to keep the seminar meeting space safe, however, it is not our companies’ responsibility to provide PPE to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at a seminar. Each attendee needs to bring the necessary PPE and follow the guidelines that the CDC or the States have recommended. It is our company’s policy that if an attendee refuses to follow these guidelines they will not be permitted to attend a seminar.
What to bring:
- Massage Table/Linens
- Massage lotions or oils
- Nonalcoholic beverages
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face Mask
- Loose comfortable clothing such as yoga or fitness attire