No events to show
Seminar Level: Intermediate/Advanced (No Prerequisite Needed)
Instructor: Gina Burke LMT
This course satisfies State of Pennsylvania Board of Massage Therapy license renewal requirements and consists of the following number of CEs:
- 16 LIVE NCBTMB Approved CEs
- 8 FREE ONLINE State of Pennsylvania Board of Massage Approved CEs
In this interactive and challenging seminar Gina Burke, Licensed massage therapist and licensed continuing education instructor, will present the history of Reiki and the Reiki principles, the Reiki attunement process, hand placement on treatment for self and others, how to conduct a Reiki session, the impact of emotions on health, how to give animal companions Reiki.
Students will learn:
- The use of the Reiki Symbol
- The history of Reiki & the Reiki principles
- The Reiki attunement process
- Reiki Hand Placement in Self-Treatment and the treatment of others
- How a Reiki Treatment is given
- How to carry out a full Reiki Treatment tailored to the needs of the individual
- The possible outcomes of Reiki
- An understanding of the energy system
COVID-19 Seminar Requirements:
1. Upon arrival, temperatures will be taken using a touch-less thermometer.
2. Each attendee will be required to use hand sanitizer at check in.
3. Attendees will be required to wear a face mask during the entire seminar.
4. During the lecture portion of the seminar, seating will be spaced 6 feet apart.
5. During the Hands-On portion of the seminar, massage tables will be spaced 6 feet apart.
We will do our best to keep the seminar meeting space safe, however, it is not our companies’ responsibility to provide PPE to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at a seminar. Each attendee needs to bring the necessary PPE and follow the guidelines that the CDC or the States have recommended. It is our company’s policy that if an attendee refuses to follow these guidelines they will not be permitted to attend a seminar.
What to bring:
- Massage Table/Linens
- Massage lotions or oils
- Nonalcoholic beverages
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face mask
- Loose comfortable clothing such as yoga or fitness attire