Jan 16Sat 09:00 AM - Sun 06:00 PM ZOOM Webinar - Eastern Standard Time This webinar is NCBTMB Approved for States that require 16 LIVE Hands-On CEs
Online "Hands-On" WebinarDr Jeff Cullers, DC, B.S., L.M.T, NCBTMB
- CE hours: 16
- $160.00 excl. Tax
Session 1Sat 16 Jan 09:00 - Sat 16 Jan 13:00ZOOM Webinar - Eastern Standard Time
Session 3Sat 16 Jan 14:00 - Sat 16 Jan 18:00ZOOM Webinar - Eastern Standard Time
Session 2Sun 17 Jan 09:00 - Sun 17 Jan 13:00ZOOM Webinar - Eastern Standard Time
Session 4Sun 17 Jan 14:00 - Sun 17 Jan 18:00ZOOM Webinar - Eastern Standard Time
Seminar Level: Intermediate/Advanced (No Prerequisite Needed)
Instructor: Dr. Jeffrey Cullers
January 16th: 9:00am – 1:00pm (Part 1)
January 16th: 2:00pm – 6:00pm (Part 2)
January 17th: 9:00am – 1:00pm (Part 3)
January 17th: 2:00pm – 6:00pm (Part 4)
This course consists of the following number of CEs:
- 16 LIVE NCBTMB Approved CEs
In this interactive and challenging seminar our instructor, Chiropractic Physician, SOMI Certified Medical Massage Instructor/Trainer, and Licensed Massage Therapist Dr. Jeff Cullers, will present the importance of identifying and eliminating fibrotic bridges/adhesions that may form in between the layers of the skin, superficial and deep fascia and the potential health risks associated when fibrotic bridges/adhesions develop in Connective Tissue structures.
Dr. Cullers will discuss the following:
1. CTM & Medical Massage – Is there a connection?
2 What is CTM/Bindegewebsmasage
3 Origin and Development of CTM/Bindegewebsmassage
4. Theoretical Foundation for the Mechanism of Effect
5. Anatomy, Physiology & Pathophysiology of Connective Tissue
6. Neuroanatomical and Neurophysiological Principles
7. The Sensory System
8. The Motor System
9. The Autonomic Nervous System
10. The Segmental Structure of the Body & Physiological Reflex Mechanism
11. Introduction to Diagnostic Evaluation of CTZs
12. CTM/Bindegewebsmassage Techniques
13. CTM/Bindegewebsmassage Protocols
14. Post Isometric Relaxation
Dr. Cullers will present Connective Tissue assessment and treatment techniques discovered and developed in 1929 by Physical Therapist E. Dicke from Germany. With the assistance of Professor Kohlrausch Ph.D. and Dr. Veil MD in Germany, very precise and scientifically proven Connective Tissue Massage/Bindegewebsmassage protocols were tested and developed.
- PC or Mac - Laptop or Desktop with a webcam
- Strong Internet Connection
- Snacks and Beverages
Items Needed (Optional):
- Massage Table/Linens
- This is a 4 PART LIVE course presented using ZOOM webinar. For the Hands-On portion of this course, to learn the Hands-On techniques presented, it is recommended to have a client/person to perform the techniques on. If you do not have someone to practice on, you will be observing.
National Academy of Medical Massage dba Premier Continuing Education is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider and is also sponsored by NCBTMB to teach New York LMTs continuing education that is accepted by the state of New York for license renewal.