No events to show
Seminar Level: Intermediate/Advanced (No Prerequisite Needed)
Instructor: Dr. Jeffrey Cullers
This course consists of 16 NCBTMB Approved CEs and are Approved as Distance Learning. Please check with your State Licensing Board to confirm if Distance Learning CEs may be applied to your license renewal. Premier Continuing Education can not guarantee all states accept Distance Learning CEs.
In this interactive and challenging 2-day webinar, Nationally Board Certified and Licensed Chiropractic Physician, Science of Massage Institute Certified Medical Massage Instructor/Trainer, and Licensed Massage Therapist Dr. Jeff Cullers, will present the science of and the clinical application of the correct, effortless, and virtually pain-free method to perform Trigger Point Therapy.
You will learn why the traditional approach to Trigger Point Therapy taught in the U.S. is ineffective. You will learn evidence-based Trigger Point Therapy techniques backed by over 100 years of clinical science discovered in 1909 in Germany by Dr. Cornelius MD. You will learn to successfully assess for and to treat Trigger Points using protocols not commonly taught in Massage school or in seminars in the U.S.
You will learn to detect active Trigger Points, how to use specific techniques and tools to successfully alter the brain's pain analyzing system, and how to use Trigger Point Therapy and specific stretching techniques to correctly eliminate Trigger Points in the Neck & Back.
As an additional bonus, you will learn about the use of the Dolphin Neurostim. The Dolphin Neurostim™ is a hybrid modality that applies concentrated, low frequency, microcurrent stimulation (at 10K ohms) to a special combination of key acupuncture, motor, and trigger points for the treatment of pain and the release of scar tissue and adhesions. The Dolphin provides a convenient, portable, and uniquely powerful approach to pain management.
- Tablet, PC or Mac - Laptop or Desktop with a webcam
- Strong Internet Connection
- Snacks and Beverages
- Massage Table, linens, and massage lotion/oil/cream etc. (1 table for 2-4 people)
- Wear loose comfortable clothing such as yoga or fitness attire
- You must attend the Hands-On training
- This is a 2 PART LIVE course presented using ZOOM webinar. For the Hands-On portion of this course, to learn the Hands-On techniques presented, it is recommended to have a client/person to perform the techniques on. If you do not have someone to practice on, you will be observing.