No events to show
Seminar Level: Intermediate/Advanced (No Prerequisite Needed)
Instructor: Dr. Jeffrey Cullers
This course consists of 16 NCBTMB Approved CEs and are Approved as Distance Learning. Please check with your State Licensing Board to confirm if Distance Learning CEs may be applied to your license renewal. Premier Continuing Education can not guarantee all states accept Distance Learning CEs.
In this innovative and challenging 2-day webinar Nationally Board Certified and Licensed Chiropractic Physician, SOMI Certified Medical Massage Practitioner and Licensed Massage Therapist, Dr. Jeff Cullers, will present proven and easy to use evaluation and assessment techniques that are the fundamental basis of any clinically based massage. The techniques presented will assist you in determining what factors may be contributing to your client’s complaint/condition.
- Tablet, PC or Mac - Laptop or Desktop with a webcam
- Strong Internet Connection
- Snacks and Beverages
- Massage Table, linens, and massage lotion/oil/cream etc. (1 table for 2-4 people)
- Wear loose comfortable clothing such as yoga or fitness attire
- You must attend the Hands-On training
- This is a 2 PART LIVE course presented using ZOOM webinar. This course is presented as lecture and Hands-On teaching. For the Hands-On portion of this course, to learn the Hands-On evaluation/assessment techniques presented, it is recommended to have a client/person to perform the techniques on. If you do not have someone to practice on, you will be observing.