Director of Education for Premier Continuing Education and the National Academy of Medical Massage LLC
Dr. Jeff Cullers was raised in Hawaii in a small town located on the island of Oahu. Living in an athlete’s paradise, he spent a majority of his teen age and young adult life participating in a variety of water sports and athletic activities. Striving to improve his own health and performance, he began studying and implementing the science of natural healthcare.
Beginning his journey in 1987, Dr. Cullers has had a very successful career as an "Award Winning Massage Therapist"and as a National Academy Sports Medicine Certified Personal Fitness Trainer/APEX Fitness Professional. He has worked with Movie Stars, Movie and Television Producers, Owners of Fortune 500 Companies, Professional Athletes, as well as IronMan Triathlon competitors, Boston and New York Marathon competitors, and many Amateur Athletes.
In 2015, Dr. Cullers became the only Florida Physician Certified by the Science of Massage Institute. Dr. Cullers has been granted permission to teach Medical Massage on behalf of the Science of Massage Institute, founded by Dr. Ross Turchaninov MD based in Scottsdale Arizona.
Dr. Cullers is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider (NCBTMB #705311/20), is sponsored by NCBTMB to teach New York LMTs continuing education that is accepted by the State of New York for license renewal, and is a State of Texas Approved continuing education provider (CE #1709). Additionally, Dr. Cullers serves on the Advisory Board for IMTCC the International Massage Therapy Credentialing Council.
Dr. Cullers has had the honor and privilege to have presented his classes to thousands of Health Care Providers throughout the Nation. He feels that his past and present work related and educational experiences as a Doctor of Chiropractic, Medical Massage Therapist, Educator, and a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer have enabled him to use the osseous and soft tissue manipulation methods he has learned to help hundreds of people to improve their quality of life through health and fitness. Dr. Cullers operates a Chiropractic and Medical Massage Practice and provides care to patients from around the world who suffer from a variety of acute and chronic musculoskeletal syndromes. You can read more about his practice and his patients’ testimonials at www.premierpainrelief.com
Dr. Cullers teaches our Medical Massage, Orthopedic Massage, Oncology Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Neuromuscular Massage, Orthopedic Evaluation and Assessment, Marketing for Massage, Insurance Billing and Documentation, and Postural Assessment CE Seminars.
- Click for Details - Science of Massage Institute MEDICAL MASSAGE - 3 DAY SEMINAR - Introduction to Theory of Massage & Hands-on Training in Basic Medical Massage Techniques & Medical Massage Protocol for Piriformis Muscle Syndrome/Sciatica – 24 LIVE CEs
- Click for Details: LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE – Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage – 12 LIVE & 12 Home Study CEs (Reg. Price $245)
- Click for Details: ONCOLOGY MASSAGE SPECIALTY CERTIFICATE - 2 DAY SEMINAR - "ONCOLOGY MASSAGE Medical Massage for the Oncology Patient" - 20 LIVE CEs (Reg. Price $550)
- Click for Details: Science of Massage Institute MEDICAL MASSAGE – 1 DAY SEMINAR – Hands-on Training in Basic Medical Massage Techniques – 8 LIVE CEs
- Click for Details: Science of Massage Institute MEDICAL MASSAGE – 3 DAY SEMINAR - Introduction to Theory of Medical Massage, Hands-on Medical Massage Protocol for Chronic Cervical Pain & Rotator Cuff Syndrome/Subacromial Bursitis - 24 LIVE CEs
- Click for Details: Science of Massage Institute MEDICAL MASSAGE – 3 DAY SEMINAR - Introduction to Theory of Medical Massage, Hands-on Medical Massage Protocols for Anterior Scalene Muscle Syndrome & Middle Back Pain/Rhomboid Muscle Syndrome - 24 LIVE CEs
- Click for Details: Science of Massage Institute MEDICAL MASSAGE – 3 DAY SEMINAR – Introduction to Medical Massage Theory & Hands-on Training in Basic Medical Massage Techniques & Medical Massage Protocols for Chronic Headaches – 24 LIVE CEs
- Click for Details: TEXT NECK – 1 DAY SEMINAR – Manual Techniques for Todays “Text Neck” – 12 LIVE & 12 Home Study CEs (Reg. Price $245)