Director of Education for Premier Continuing Education and the National Academy of Medical Massage LLC
Dr. Cullers established his successful massage practice in 2001 and continued to develop his clinical skills as an Orthopedic Massage Therapist. He graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2009 with a Doctorate Degree in Chiropractic Medicine. He became the first physician Certified by the Science of Massage Institute in 2015 and is the only physician in the United States who has been granted permission to teach 100% scientific based Medical Massage on behalf of the Science of Massage Institute. Currently, Dr. Cullers is pursuing a 135-hour educational program to achieve Certification as a Lymphedema Therapist (CLT) with Mr. Guenter Klose, Executive Director of the reputable Klose Training & Consulting LLC.
Dr. Cullers is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider (NCBTMB #20), is sponsored by NCBTMB to teach New York LMT's continuing education that is accepted by the State of New York for license renewal, and is a State of Texas Approved continuing education provider (CE #1709).
Dr. Cullers has had the honor and privilege to have presented his classes to thousands of Health Care Providers throughout the Nation. He feels that his past and present work related and educational experiences as a Nationally Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic, Medical Massage Therapist, Educator, and a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer have enabled him to use the osseous and soft tissue manipulation methods he has learned to help hundreds of people to improve their quality of life through health and fitness.
- Click for Details - LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE: 2 DAY Webinar - Manual Lymphatic Drainage - 12 LIVE Study CEs
- Click for Details - MANUAL SOMATIC REHABILITATION: 2 DAY Webinar – Upper Cross Syndrome/Text Neck & Multiple Nerve Compressions of the Upper Extremity -12 LIVE CEs
- Click for Details - MEDICAL MASSAGE: 1 DAY Webinar - Introduction into the Theory of Medical Massage - 8 LIVE CEs
- Click for Details - NEUROMUSCULAR MASSAGE: 2 DAY Webinar – Assessment & Neuromuscular Therapy of the Cervical Region and Shoulder Girdle – 12 LIVE CEs
- Click for Details - ORTHOPEDIC MASSAGE THERAPY: 2 DAY Webinar – Treatment for Cervical Conditions, Low Back & Hip Pain - 12 LIVE CEs
- Click for Details - POST ISOMETRIC RELAXATION: 1 DAY Webinar - Muscle Energy Stretching Technique - 6 LIVE CEs
- Click for Details - TRIGGER POINT THERAPY: 2 DAY Webinar – Trigger Point Therapy for the Neck & Back - 12 LIVE CEs
- Click for Details – ONCOLOGY MASSAGE: Medical Massage for the Oncology Patient: 2 DAY Webinar - 16 LIVE & 4 Home Study CEs
- Click for Details: CONNECTIVE TISSUE MASSAGE: 2 DAY Webinar - Science & Application of Manual Connective Tissue Massage (Bindegewebsmassage) Protocols & Cupping Therapy – 12 LIVE CEs