Director of Education for Premier Continuing Education and the National Academy of Medical Massage LLC
Dr. Cullers established his successful massage practice in 2001 and continued to develop his clinical skills as an Orthopedic Massage Therapist. He graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2009 with a Doctorate Degree in Chiropractic Medicine. He became the first physician Certified by the Science of Massage Institute in 2015 and is the only physician in the United States who has been granted permission to teach 100% scientific based Medical Massage on behalf of the Science of Massage Institute. Currently, Dr. Cullers is pursuing a 135-hour educational program to achieve Certification as a Lymphedema Therapist (CLT) with Mr. Guenter Klose, Executive Director of the reputable Klose Training & Consulting LLC.
Dr. Cullers is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider (NCBTMB #20), is sponsored by NCBTMB to teach New York LMT's continuing education that is accepted by the State of New York for license renewal, and is a State of Texas Approved continuing education provider (CE #1709).
Dr. Cullers has had the honor and privilege to have presented his classes to thousands of Health Care Providers throughout the Nation. He feels that his past and present work related and educational experiences as a Nationally Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic, Medical Massage Therapist, Educator, and a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer have enabled him to use the osseous and soft tissue manipulation methods he has learned to help hundreds of people to improve their quality of life through health and fitness.
- CONNECTIVE TISSUE MASSAGE – Science & Application of Manual Connective Tissue Massage (Bindegewebsmassage) Protocols & Cupping Therapy -16 LIVE CEs
- CONNECTIVE TISSUE MASSAGE – Science & Application of Manual Connective Tissue Massage (Bindegewebsmassage) Protocols & Cupping Therapy – 12 LIVE CEs
- LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE - Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage - 16 LIVE CEs
- LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE MASSAGE – Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage – 12 LIVE CEs
- MANUAL SOMATIC REHABILITATION – Upper Cross Syndrome/Text Neck & Multiple Nerve Compressions of the Upper Extremity -16 LIVE CEs
- MANUAL SOMATIC REHABILITATION – Upper Cross Syndrome/Text Neck & Multiple Nerve Compressions of the Upper Extremity – 12 LIVE CEs
- MEDICAL MASSAGE – Introduction to Medical Massage from Theory to Application – 8 LIVE CEs
- NEUROMUSCULAR MASSAGE – Assessment & NMT of the Cervical Region & Shoulder Girdle - 12 LIVE CEs
- ONCOLOGY MASSAGE - Medical Massage for the Oncology Patient - 16 LIVE & 4 Pre-Recorded Online Webinar CEs
- ORTHOPEDIC MASSAGE THERAPY - Treatment for Upper & Lower Extremities - 16 LIVE CEs
- ORTHOPEDIC MASSAGE THERAPY – Treatment for Cervical Conditions, Low Back & Hip Pain -12 LIVE CEs
- POST ISOMETRIC RELAXATION - Post Isometric Stretching for Enhanced Performance & Pain Relief - 12 LIVE CEs
- TRIGGER POINT THERAPY – Trigger Point Therapy for the Neck & Back - 16 LIVE CEs
- TRIGGER POINT THERAPY – Trigger Point Therapy for the Shoulder, Arm & Hand - 12 LIVE CEs